HDFC Bank is a private sector bank that offers a diverse range of credit cards. The bank presently offers over 20 credit cards, each tailored to meet specific needs. The bank has a card for every category, including travel, shopping, dining, and premium. So, let’s start by looking at the top HDFC Credit Cards.
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2022
Features & Benefits of the Best HDFC Credit Cards
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership that provides access to more than 700 airport lounges.
- 4 Reward Points on every Rs.150 spent.
- 15% discount at premium restaurants across India.
- Up to 15,000 reward points on achieving annual spends of up to Rs.8 lakh.
- 12 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year.
- 24X7 concierge assistance for travel and entertainment bookings.
- Foreign currency mark-up fee of 2% on all international spends.
- Free comprehensive insurance that covers air accidental death, emergency hospitalization, and credit liability.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- 5% cashback on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp
- 5% cashback on all online spends over Rs. 2,000
- 1% cashback on all offline spends and wallet reloads above Rs. 100
- 8 free domestic lounge accesses per year
- Rs. 1,000 gift vouchers each on spending Rs. 1 Lakh per quarter in the card’s first-year
- Discounts and offers through the Good Food Trail Dining program
HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
- Get fuel points at IndianOil fuel outlets by earning 5% of your spends
- You can shop at grocery stores and earn fuel 5% as fuel points
- Earn 1 Fuel Point for every Rs.150 spent with this credit card
- You can earn at least 50 liters of free fuel every year
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 2X more reward points on online spends.
- Spend Rs.50,000 in a quarter and get an e-voucher worth Rs.500.
- Free accidental death insurance up to Rs.50 lakhs.
- Zero liability on the lost card.
- Reward points can be redeemed for cashback against card outstanding, air miles, and gifts from the rewards catalog.
HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card
- Complimentary membership to Zomato Gold, Amazon Prime, MakeMyTrip Double Black, Times Prime, and Big Basket Star. These memberships can be availed upon spending Rs. 75,000 or more in the first 90 days.
- 12 complimentary visits in a year to 700+ airport lounges in India and abroad.
- 4 reward points per Rs. 150 spent. 2X rewards on dining.)
- Discounts on spas, salons, gym and doctor consultation
- 2 complimentary golf games per quarter globally
- Spend Rs. 5 Lakh in a year and renew all your complimentary memberships
- Spend Rs. 40,000 in a calendar month and get 1 voucher worth Rs. 500 from BookMyShow, TataCLiQ, or Ola Select membership
6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card – For IndiGo Frequent Flyers
- 5% 6E Rewards per Rs. 100 spent on IndiGo website or mobile app
- 3% 6E Rewards per Rs. 100 spent on dining, grocery purchase and entertainment spends
- 2% 6E Rewards per Rs. 100 for all other retail spends (except fuel and wallet loading)
- 1 Complimentary IndiGo air ticket worth Rs.3,000 on making 3 or more transactions in each of the first three months after card set up.
- Cardholders will also get 8 complimentary domestic lounge access through Mastercard Lounge Access Program.
- The card offers complete waiver of fuel surcharge for transactions above Rs. 400. Maximum waiver per billing cycle has been capped at Rs. 500.
- Users can avail dining discounts under HDFC Bank’s Good Food Trail Dining Program.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card – For First-Time Users
- 5 times more reward points on dining, entertainment, railway ticket booking, cab booking, and grocery spends.
- 10 times more reward points on HDFC PayZapp & SmartBUY spends
- 25 times more points on birthday spend
- Earn 1 reward point on every spend of 150 and above.
- A gift voucher worth Rs.1000 on annual spends of Rs.90,000 or more.
- Complimentary accidental insurance up to 50 lakh.
HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card
- 2X more reward points on online spends.
- Spend Rs.50,000 in a quarter and get e-voucher worth Rs.500.
- Free accidental death insurance up to Rs.50 lakhs.
- Zero liability on lost card.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition
- Retail spends: 150 = 5 points
- Travel & shopping via Smartbuy: 10x points
- Dining at stand-alone restaurants: 2x points
- Taj Epicure Plus Plan & Inner Circle Gold membership
- Club Vistara Gold membership
HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
- Annual fee is waived off when a cardholder spends Rs. 50,000 or more in a year.\
- Best suited for cashback
- 5% cashback on IRCTC rail ticket booking, fuel, groceries, bill payment, mobile recharges, and payments made through PayZapp
- Fuel surcharge waive
Documents Required to Apply for HDFC Credit Cards
Proof of Identity (Any one of the documents)
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving Licence
Address proof (Any one of the documents)
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Rental agreement
- Aadhaar card
Income proof (For salaried)
- Salary certificate
- Recent salary slip/s
- Employment letter
Income proof (For self-employed)
- Certified financials
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
HDFC may ask for additional documents based on the applicant’s profile. The above list is for reference purposes only.
How to Apply for HDFC Credit Cards Online
ReferLoan is the leading fintech company that has collaborated with HDFC Bank and offers a paperless approval application process for some of its credit cards.
Through our website, you can check your eligibility for HDFC Credit Cards, apply and submit all the required documents online and enjoy a hassle-free application process.
Follow the steps to apply for HDFC Credit Cards through ReferLoan:
- On the HDFC Credit Card page, you can find the list of HDFC credit cards on the top.
- Choose a card and click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button
- You will be prompted with a list of questions
- Answer them to know your eligibility.
- If you’re eligible for the card, you will be redirected to the online application page.
- Fill in all the required fields on the page before clicking on ‘Submit’.
- You will then be asked to upload the documents – do the same and click on ‘Submit’
How to Redeem HDFC Reward Points?
HDFC credit card users can redeem the reward points online as well as offline. For HDFC Credit Card online redemption, follow the process given below-
- Login to your HDFC Credit Card Net Banking
- From the left navigation bar, click on the ‘Redeem Reward Points’ option
- Select the card and then you will be redirected to the rewards redemption portal
- Select ‘Points Range’ and ‘Item Category’ to view your reward redemption catalogue
- Once you have selected the items against which you want to redeem your points, click on the ‘View Shopping Cart’ link to view the selected items. You can also modify the quantity by clicking on ‘Edit’
- Once you submit, the items will reach the address mentioned by you. Note that the redeemed points cannot be revoked
- Keep the redemption order number generated for reference
For offline redemption, you can fill the redemption form and mail it back to the bank. You can download the redemption form from the netbanking portal.
HDFC Credit Card Login for Netbanking
HDFC Bank offers online net banking services to its customers using which they can manage their credit card account conveniently. Here is the detailed process of HDFC Credit Card login:
- You need to register for Netbanking services using your registered mobile number and customer ID.
- With Netbanking, users can benefit from the following services-
- Look at their previous 6-month statement easily
- Registering or deregistering for an autopay option
- Generating and/or resetting a PIN for the card
- Blocking or hot listing the card
- Application of the loan on the card
- Request for conversion of the outstanding balance into EMI
- Enhancement of the credit limit
- Redemption of the reward points
- Make credit card bill payment and more
Things you need to keep in mind while applying for a Credit Card
Plastic money is advantageous for a variety of reasons. However, it is critical to use credit cards carefully. So, we will tell you about things that matter, when applying for a credit card
- Your Earnings
This will be the first question the card issuer will ask. The bigger your income, the larger your credit limit will be.
- Previous Credit History
Have you ever used a credit card? Did you forget to pay your bills? If this is true, the banks may have placed you on the list of defaulters. Maintain a positive credit score.
- Why need a credit card?
Shopping, dining, and travel are just a few examples. You can select a credit card that is appropriate for your lifestyle.
- Age matters
When applying for a credit card, your age is also taken into consideration. A person over the age of 55 may have a lesser credit limit. You can acquire a higher credit limit on your card if you are between the ages of 18 and 35.
It is straightforward to apply for a credit card. We have a tonne of fantastic deals for you. Check them out right away!
HDFC Bank offers a variety of credit cards to suit the demands of its customers. There are cards for various spending patterns, such as shopping, travel, lifestyle, dining, and so on, and they are also classified according to their income bracket. You should choose a credit card that fits your needs.
Log in to HDFC netbanking and click the 'Credit Card Hotlist' option to block or hotlist your credit card. You can fill out the HDFC Bank credit card cancellation form online if you want to cancel your credit card. When your application is approved, the bank will contact you to inform you of the reason for the cancellation and to confirm it.
Log in to the credit card net banking portal to increase your credit card limit online. Then navigate to the cards section and select the 'Request' option. Select 'Credit Limit Enhancement' from the drop-down menu. Verify your credit card information. If your card is eligible for a credit limit increase, a pop-up will display the relevant credit limit. Your application will be verified by the bank, and you will be contacted for further processing.
You can check your credit card statement online by entering it into your account on the official HDFC website. To read your statement, go to 'Cards' and select the 'Enquire' option. You can also obtain your billing statement using the HDFC MobileBanking App.
Your credit card bill can be paid online using the HDFC MobileBanking app and/or the HDFC Netbanking webpage.
To update or change your credit card address online, go to the bank's website and log in with your registered user name and password. Select 'Update Address' from the 'Contact Details Update' menu. After that, click 'Continue' and attach the appropriate address proof paper. The new address is instantly changed as the document is confirmed.
To change your credit card PIN online, follow these steps. Log in to your HDFC net banking account through the net banking interface. Now go to 'Cards' and select the 'Credit Card' option. Go to 'Change PIN' under 'Credit card options.' Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to confirm. After that, confirm with a new 4-digit PIN of your choice.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card, HDFC Diners Club Miles Credit Card, and HDFC Regalia First Credit Card are the best travel credit cards. HDFC Travel Credit Cards provide exclusive travel benefits such as a complimentary airport lounge, rewards on travel bookings, air miles conversion, and much more. One can also benefit from low forex markup fees on international spendings with HDFC cards.