We Rize is a digital lender that provides easy access to customized unsecured personal
loans to salaried employees, without pledging any collateral. Our personalized approach enables us to
serve your needs better and at much lower interest
rates than traditional banks and NBFCs. We Rize is the fintech company that makes the unsecured personal
loan process easy and affordable while giving you complete control over how you spend your money. With
We Rize, we tailor a financing
solution that meets your needs — whether you need to pay off credit card debt or make home improvements,
we’re here to help.
Despite several government initiatives and favorable tax benefits, a salaried person
in the lower tax bracket is unlikely to get a loan without pledging gold or securities with a bank or a
non-banking financial company (NBFC).
Before you run to apply for a personal loan at We Rize, here are some things you need to know
about our process:
||We request no collateral for our loan.
||Starting from INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000
||Starting from 6 months to a maximum of 3 years
||15% - can vary based on the profile of the customer
||INR 12,000 per month - in hand
|Purpose of Loan
||Marriage, Medical Treatment, Education for self or family, Rental Deposit,
Pilgrimage, Home improvement, etc.
There are some key aspects and filters of the customer which is a necessity for
us before sanctioning our personal loan. We understand the needs of each customer and try to
portray the same by customizing our Loan terms and
conditions with an objective to match his or her requirement.
- ►The applicant should be a salaried individual, not self-employed, working in
his own company, or working as a part-time employee.
- ►The applicant should work for a private company or public company or
educational institution/trust or government organization.
- ►The age should be more than 21 years
- ►No restriction on age
- ►Minimum work experience of a year is mandatory
- ►Minimum salary should be INR 12,000 per month
- ►To be eligible for a loan, the applicant's salary must be credited directly
to the bank account by direct deposit, salary paid in cash or cheque will not be
- ►To qualify for this loan, the total EMI that applicants pay every month
should be less than 50% of their net in-hand salary.
No Overdue History
- ►Customers with a current overdue loan will not be eligible for new loans.
- ►Aadhar Card
- ►PAN Card
- ►Salary slips of 1 month (out of past 6 months for current employment)
- ►Bank statement for last 12 months of the Salary Bank Account, in original
Bank PDF format
- ►To be accepted, your PDF statement must either have been downloaded from net
banking or sent by email. A scanned bank statement will not be accepted.
Required Document for the Loan Disbursement
- ►As part of the loan process, we may ask for a Guarantor within your family to
help us confirm your financial status.
- ►Four cheques of the salary bank account of the customer
- ►Passport size photograph
- ►Loan Statement / Loan Closure letter
- ►Proof of Own House will be asked based on the profile of the customer
Generally, before sanctioning any loan we do a detailed analysis and internal checks of the customer's
financial condition. We look at his or her salary slip or income certificate to check his/her monthly
income and expenditure. We do
the same with assets owned by the customers such as houses, cars, jewelry, etc.
Here are some internal checks that may be carried out by us to verify your financial profile in order to
ascertain your eligibility. These checks have no bearing on the interest rates or fees charged by us.
- ►Before sanctioning the loan, we will be doing a mandatory CIBIL(credit bureau) check of the
customer and guarantor (if asked). The purpose is to ensure that either the applicant has a good
credit history or it supports our lending
terms and conditions.
Bank Statement Authenticity
- ►The bank statement will be checked and scrutinized by the financial advisors under the
supervision of the concerned authority. In case of any discrepancy or irregularity in the bank
statement, the request will be rejected and
no leniency would be spared during the entire assessment process.
- ►Our team will be making an onsite visit to verify your present and permanent address and
office location. Once verified, we will initiate the sanctioning process and inform you of your