Here are a few factors
|Best Suited for||Fuel Transactions|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 999|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 999 (Waived off on spending Rs. 1 lakh in a year)|
|Minimum Income Requirement||Rs. 24 lakh p.a.|
|Best feature||4X rewards for every Rs. 150 spent on selected categories|
Live Better with KOTAK Credit Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers customers a range of credit cards, which can be used as economic tools. The bank provides credit cards with attractive features such as travel benefits, discounts, and cashback mechanisms, which act as rewards for spending money. Different types of credit cards from Kotak Mahindra Bank are available for different purposes and to meet the needs of every kind of customer.
Live Life to the Fullest with Kotak Mahindra Credit Card!Credit Cards that cater to every need of every individual
Simplifying the Process for You
Visit Our Website
For the first step, you will have to visit our website to explore the options that fit your needs.
Select and Apply
Once you shortlist the credit card you have been looking for, apply for it, and proceed with the further process.
Submit Your Document
One of the most important steps. Now you will have to submit all the required documents digitally.
Enjoy Your Credit Card!
Once your application gets approved based on your eligibility, you will be having your Credit Card in hand.
Features & Benefits
Kotak League Platinum Credit Card
- Earn up to 8X points on every Rs.150 transacted through Credit Card.
- Welcoming voucher worth Rs.500 is sent to customers (via mail and mobile) once they have paid the joining fee.
- Movie voucher worth Rs. 500 is sent on registered mail id & mobile no post joining fee.
- Access to 600 premium airport lounges worldwide
- Fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs. 3500 annually
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
- 4X Rewards on travel and tour agencies, package tour operators, hotels, airlines, and air carriers.
- Complimentary visits to partner lounges under the Visa Lounge Access
- Get 2 BookMyShow vouchers at the first swipe of the card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at fuel stations
- Insure your credit card and get a cover of Rs. 2,50,000 in case of any theft or loss.
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 2.5 Mojo points for every Rs. 100 on online spends.
- Earn unlimited 1 Mojo point for every Rs. 100 on all other spends.
- On all other retail spends earn 1 Mojo point for every Rs. 100 – except on fuel & cash withdrawal
- Get 2500* Mojo points every quarter on spending Rs. 75,000. Valid for the first year only.
- Get 8 complimentary Dream Folks Airport Lounge visits annually within India (Domestic and International terminals). 2 visits per quarter
- Get your annual fees waived on spending Rs. 1 lakh annually.
Required Documents for Kotak Mahindra Credit Card
Registered rent agreement
Current passport size photograph
Salaried income documents
Self Employed person documents
Salaried income documents
Last 3 months' salary slip
Form 16 of last 2 years
Income Tax Return if any of last 2 Years
Last 3 months' bank statement if the salary directly credited in the bank account
Certificate of employment from current employer
Self Employed person documents
Income tax returns of previous 2 years
Statement of finances with a proper balance sheet with profit and loss in that sheet
Bank statement with continuity of business
GST registration evidence of business
Card to Card Documents
The documents required for a card-to-card application vary, but common documents include:
Government Issued Photo ID
Proof of Residency
Proof of Income
Authorization to run a Credit Check (if required)
Note : Kotak may ask for additional documents based on the applicant’s profile. The above list is for reference purposes only.
How to Apply for Kotak Mahindra Credit Card?
Follow the steps to apply for Kotak Credit Cards through ReferLoan:
On the ReferLoan Credit Card page, you will find the list of credit cards on the top.
Choose the Kotak card you want and click on the 'Check Eligibility' button
Here you will be introduced to a list of eligibility questions
Answer these questions to know your eligibility.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will be redirected to the online application page.
Fill in all the required fields on the page before clicking on ‘Submit’.
Now you will be asked to upload the required documents - upload them and click on 'Submit'
How to Redeem Reward Points on Kotak Mahindra Credit Card?
Choose the category you want to redeem your points in
Add the selected items to your cart
Now check out making payment using your reward points
Your order will be placed the further details will be sent to your registered mail ID and contact number
To proceed further, please read the Terms & Conditions and click on the check box confirming that you have read them.
Kotak Credit Card Registration for Net Banking
Click on “ Register for Net Banking”
Once you have completed the online registration process, you will be redirected to a page for generating your Online Net Banking password.
Enter your CRN number/Customer ID and click Continue
You will need to answer a few personal questions to confirm your identity
You will be redirected to the next step, where you will have to select the “ Generate password via Credit Card Details” and continue
In the next step, you will enter your credit card number, expiry date, CVV, and card PIN and click on Continue
As per the guidance choose a 6-digit password, re-enter it and submit
Once you set your password, you'll receive a one-time password on your registered mobile number and e-mail ID. You will need to combine this password with your new six-character password to create a new password for your account.