About different types of Credit Card
|Bank/NBFC Name||Annual/Joining Fee||Income Required||Apply for Card|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||Rs.499 + GST.||Salaried - Rs.20,000 per month
Self-Employed - 6 Lakh per annum
|Kotak Bank Credit Card||Rs.500 onwards||Rs.5 lakh per annum||Apply Now|
|SBI Bank CardCredit||Depends on the Card Variant||Rs.3 Lakh per annum||Apply Now|
|Yes Bank Credit Card||Depends on the Card Variant||Salaried-Rs.25,000 per month
Self-Employed-Rs.41,666 per month
|ICICI Bank Credit Card||Rs 500 + GSt.||Rs.2.5 Lakh per annum||Apply Now|
|Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card||Depends on the Card Variant||Salaried-Rs.27,500 per month
Self-Employed-Rs.5 lakh per annum
|Axis Bank Credit Card||Depends on the Card Variant||Varies from card to card||Apply Now|
|Indusind Bank Credit Card||Depends on the Card Variant||Depends on the Card Variant||Apply Now|
|AU Bank Credit Card||Rs. 200 onwards||Depends on the Card Variant||Apply Now|
The Credit Cards have helped us move our business forward
Visit Our Website
For the first step, you will have to visit our website to explore the options that fit your needs.
Select and Apply
Once you shortlist the credit card you have been looking for, apply for it, and proceed with the further process.
Submit Your Document
One of the most important steps. Now you will have to submit all the required documents digitally.
Enjoy Your Credit Card!
Once your application gets approved based on your eligibility, you will be having your Credit Card in hand.
Features & Benefits of a Credit card
When it comes to credit cards, every individual has a different need. You may want to earn generous cashback on all your transactions or save more on your fuel expenses. The features and benefits of a Credit Card are below-mentioned.
Who Doesn’t like a welcome gift? A credit card will welcome you with some exciting gifts!
Not just fuel but you should also save your money on fuel with the right credit card.
AirPort Lounge Access
Use your credit cards to book tickets and sit back all relaxed while waiting for your flights.
Track Your Expenses
No loss of track of your expenditure. Track your expenses with credit card monthly statements.
No matter what corner of the world you are in. A credit card is widely accepted globally by all merchants
What could be better than spending and getting rewards in return? With Credit cards, you can get unlimited rewards.
Card to Card Payment
Even if you are financially stressed you can pay for your credit card bills on time with another credit card.
The more you use the more you get. Start spending with your credit cards and get exciting cashbacks on all your spending.
Keep all unforeseen emergencies at bay with insurance coverage on your credit card.
Can’t pay for your needs all at once? Worry not! With a Credit Card, you can pay for your spending through monthly EMIs
Built Credit Score
If you are someone with a bad credit history, you can build your credit score by making your spending through your credit card.
Don’t let financial crunches affect your lifecycle. With a credit card, you can pay instantly for all your emergency financial needs.
ReferLoan - No Matter What Your Need is, We Have a Credit Card for You
We are a Digital Platform that offers credit cards from some of the top banks and lenders around the globe. We provide our customers with many options in the selection of cards including balance transfers, rewards, cash-back cards, secured credit cards as well as unsecured credit cards. So no matter if you are a wanderlust who is passionate about traveling or you are a fashion diva who lives to shop, ReferLoan has got you covered.
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card
- IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card
- HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit Card
- 6E Rewards XL IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card – For First-Time Users
- HDFC Bank Business Moneyback Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition
- Kotak League Platinum Card
- Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
- Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit Card
- YES Bank Prosperity Edge Credit Card
- YES Bank Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- YES Prosperity Credit Card
- SBI SimplyClick Card
- BPCL SBI Credit Card SBI Elite Credit Card
- Air India SBI Signature Credit Card SBI Prime Credit Card
- BPCL SBI Credit Card Octane
- Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card
- Standard Chartered DigiSmart Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Axis Flipkart Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank MY ZONE Credit Card
- IndianOil Axis Credit Card
- AXIS Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- AXIS Magnus Credit Card
- Axis Aura (Health) Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card
- AU Altura Credit Card
- AU Altura Credit Card
- AU Vetta Credit Card
- AU Zenith Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A credit card is a loan that you pay back with interest. You can use a credit card to buy anything you want, but you have to pay the bill by the due date, or you will be charged interest.
The amount of money you have available on your credit card at any time is called your credit limit.
The minimum credit score to apply for credit may vary from lender to lender but the required score that most banks ask for is between 700 - 750. If your score falls below 750, it's best not to apply.
ReferLoan provides a range of credit cards without job requirements. Even if you do not have a job, you are eligible to apply for one with us.